Old October 13th 05, 11:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Northern line trip failures = lots of SPADs

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article ,
(Mal) wrote:

The qustion Boltar you should be asking is how much will the
contactor pay for the disruption. Will it make a huge dent in
profits.....if they get found to be contributing to the delay at
all. I have no idea how the system works....perhaps other do and
could enlighten us.

It's contractors plural isn't it? Don't Alstom provide and maintain
these trains for LU on the never-never?

It's my understanding that the original Alstom contract was passed to
Tube Lines, who now have Alstom as their subcontractor.
--
Richard J.