Old October 14th 05, 09:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Hillam Dave Hillam is offline

Default Northern Line suspended

Boltar wrote in uk.transport.london on 14 Oct 2005 12:01:32 -0700
ups.com:

You've already raised this is a separate thread - see my repl

That message was supposed to have been cancelled. Oh well.

I think, instead of cancelling it, you inadvertently repeated the same
comment in: .com:

Besides which , just how hard is it to spot a red light?

Which is, as you'd have seen if you didn't treat Usenet as a
write-only medium, not the point at issue.

--
hike
- a walking tour or outing, esp. of the self-conscious kind