Old October 17th 05, 09:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New Fares

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 01:20:08 +0100, asdf
wrote:

You can be tracked all over the place by several means. Mobile
'phone, security cameras plus face recognition, credit card use ..
doubtless more I haven't thought of and more to come in the future.

Indeed, and this is to be resisted wherever possible. You have not
convinced me why I should volunteer to report my every movement to the
GLA

And I never will :-)

You will forgo certain advantages because you feel a degree of
perceived privacy is more important. Others now have ample
information on the issues and will make their own decisions. Mission
accomplished.