Old October 17th 05, 05:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Chris Tolley Chris Tolley is offline

Default New Fares

asdf wrote:

Indeed, and this is to be resisted wherever possible. You have not
convinced me why I should volunteer to report my every movement to the
GLA.

You haven't convinced me that's what's happening. All they know is where
the Oyster is going. If you are so worried about your movements being
recorded, get several, and periodically swap them with other people.

--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p9683618.html
(Class 100 dmu car 51127 and 309 612 at Colchester in 1980)