Old October 18th 05, 03:57 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
elyob elyob is offline

Default False name & address on Oyster - any problems?

"Sam" wrote in message
oups.com...
Jon D wrote:
I don't much like the idea of the Oystercard people being able to
look up each and every journey I ever make by tube.

There was a sign up at Liverpool St on Friday saying "Oyster - now no
need to register". No idea of how that works in practice, though.

You just pay for the card. Only thing for giving them your name & address is
that you can reclaim any lost credit if lost.

Anyway, what's the worries, they've got billions of cameras all over the
place recording your every move.