Old September 3rd 03, 01:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london
I@n I@n is offline

Default Last weekend for Routemasters on Route 15

Sunny Dale wrote:
Replaced by standard TA/TAS's from U. Some of the RM's have gone to
BW with Route 8. Extensive discussion on smartgroups about the event
and also about RM routes.

If San Francisco can continue to operate it's wonderful cable cars on three
"tourist/commuter" routes, I don't see why London can't maintain
routemasters on a couple of high-tourist-traffic routes. The 15 with all the
sights it passes would be ideal.

Sorry if this has been suggested on "smartgroups" but I don't know what that
is.