Old October 22nd 05, 08:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Nicholas Nicholas is offline

Default Can I buy an Oyster reader?

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 23:05:22 GMT, "Richard J."
wrote:

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 12:38:20 on Fri, 21
Oct 2005, Chris remarked:
Well I saw the BBC London news report and the accused fare dodger
was quite emphatic that she offered to pay the penalty fare a
number of times, but the inspector just demanded her name and
address and confiscated the oyster card.

So, what happens if the Bus card-reader is broken, and the driver
waves you on - happens a couple of times per month on the routes that
I use (308, 678). Take it I should insist on paying cash?

Regards
Mailto:
-dot-uk