Old October 23rd 05, 07:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default How bendy is a bendy bus?

In message , Paul Corfield
writes
On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 14:22:28 +0100, Dave Arquati wrote:

Is it bendy enough to make the left turn from New Oxford Street into
Charing Cross Road, and the turns between Charing Cross Road and
Shaftesbury Avenue? Oh, and the left turn into Piccadilly too?

I have seen a route 25 bendy turn round under Centre point so it managed
the first of your turns.

And I would have thought that the Charing + Road / Shaftesbury Avenue
one would have been the easier of the two.

--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk