Old October 23rd 05, 10:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Fraser Robertson Fraser Robertson is offline

Default Burnt Oak today

Hi

Nothing unseal this has happened to me many times from Latimer road or
Olympia really annoying and waste so much time explaining whets the
problem!!

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in message
Arrived at 14:45. I have a Disabled Person's Freedom Pass, partner has
PrePay Oyster which needed topping up soon.

Quickfare machine: Closed
Large ticket machine: Closed

Ticket Office: Closed

All three gates are locked open and display a red X No entry.

Partner cannot top up Oyster.

Had to 'Touch In' on validator by buggy gate, which is none too obvious.

I am unimpressed!

It would have been far too easy for him to have an Incomplete Journey
(or rather, you really have to *know* where and how to Touch in and
Touch Out.

Can't TfL make it easier?

At about 19.30, I entered Golders Green for my return jouney. Some poor
chap was arguing with ticket staff there that he couldn't get a ticket
for his journey. I wondered whether he'd com from Burnt Oak. I hope he
wasn't PFed...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.