Old October 24th 05, 08:24 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default HeathrowExpress and Connect on a Travelcard

CJB wrote:
Just to be awkward the Connect services were only going from
Heathrow to Hayes over the weekend. There were a lot of pi$$ed
off tourists with heavy luggage having to change to FGWL
Thames trains at Hayes!! But I've never seen the Connect
services so full. Normally they do the Hayes to/from Heathrow
section all but empty (not surprisingly bearing in mind the
cost). CJB.

Since you say "just to be awkward", I assume no reasonable excuse was
offered. What announcement was given at Hayes? Did you find out what
the real reason was? Did you send a complaint to Heathrow Connect (or
to LU if you relied on their publicity and used a Travelcard on HC)?
Heathrow Connect are appalling at customer service in my experience, and
should not be allowed to get away with their cavalier approach to
running a service.
--
Richard J.