Old October 25th 05, 04:49 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Red lights in Criclewood, Harrow and elsewhere

"JamesB" wrote in message

John Rowland wrote:
I have noticed that a number of traffic lights
have long phases late at night.

If I can see to the other side of those temp ones
(often they are for all of about 10 metres)
I'll go through them anyway (if its clear) same as
overtaking a parked bus really! Bloody things...

When road works reduced my (straight) road to one lane, they put temporary
lights on it for a week, even though my road is habitually reduced to one
lane by parked cars anway.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped