Old October 25th 05, 09:22 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Red lights in Criclewood, Harrow and elsewhere

"Richard J." wrote in message
o.uk...

We also seem to have gone backwards on area control of a set of lights.
Do these schemes still exist in London? I keep being stopped,
particularly at light-controlled pedestrian crossings, in a way that sug
gests that each set of lights functions independently.
--
Richard J.

Perhaps there _is_ area control of the lights, but it is programmed to stop
you as often as possible?

Paul