Old October 27th 05, 04:44 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
D7666 D7666 is offline

Default The Thameslink Planning Enquiry

Tony Polson wrote:

Poor Luton. Already a deeply unattractive town, these developments
can only serve to make it an even worse place to live and/or work.

And I live here, Luton, a bit to the south east of the town centre,
which if you know Luton is in the direction of the airport, although at
least I am side on the the runway[s] existing and proposed.

Since Ryanair stopped using 737-200s, and no-one much uses 111s any
more, the only aircraft I notice are the occasional cargo 707s or DC8s,
straying overseas based biz-jet 737 conversions, and DC9/MD80 etc that
lack hush kits - plus the occasional RB211 powered 757 if they do an
abort approach and overfly and the engines sound like a demented buzz
saw on amphetamines.

Can't say I have a job of any sort though in Luton or not right now at
the moment (

--
Nick