Old September 3rd 03, 05:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Victoria - Waterloo

On 2 Sep 2003 15:03:56 -0700, (nmtop40) wrote:

Is it Eurostar or Waterloo BR?

Irrelevant - they're the same place.

If the latter, you can go from Victoria to Vauxhall on the Victoria
Line (do mainline trains go from Victoria to Vauxhall?), then back
from Vauxhall to Waterloo.

Or even change at Clapham Junction but that's a lot longer.

But the request was from Victoria Coach Station to Waterloo and there is
a direct bus.

If I was going from Victoria Bus / Rail / Tube to Waterloo I would
either take a bus (148, 211 or 507) or else do District to Westminster
and then the Jubilee Line. I would never go via Vauxhall or Clapham
Junction as the services are comparatively infrequent, the interchange
is far too long and the journey time is too long.
--
Paul C