Old September 3rd 03, 05:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default Surprised

In article , Mike Bristow
writes
Indeed, it rather looks like CULG is wrong. I'm sure Clive'll
correct it soon enough.

You clearly failed to read the bit that says:
| Temporary closures are mostly only shown if they lasted at least a
| week, though exceptions are made where I consider them interesting.

I didn't find it interesting.

--
Clive D.W. Feather, writing for himself | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: