Old September 3rd 03, 08:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew Odish Andrew Odish is offline

Default Oyster Card Record of travel

Hey everyone,
Just renewed my Oystercard a couple of days in advance using the touch
screens in Earls Court and I got a new record of travel.

Following the group through the last couple of months, am I right in
thinking you only get the record of travel card if you renew using the
touch screen machines and not if you renew online?

Just out of interest, I have to travel time to time either into Zone 1
or right past Zone 6 for work. These zones are covered by my Oyster
(just zones 2-6). In the future will I be able to get zone extensions
/ single tickets put onto my Oyster and If I do will receipts be able
to be still printed. Reason I ask is so I can cliam expenses!

Cheers guys

Andy