Old October 28th 05, 06:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Smith Martin Smith is offline

Default New fares from 2 January 2006 - pdf

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:15:45 +0100, Laurence Payne
wrote:
On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:07:59 +0100,
wrote:

One group which, as far as I can see, is particularly hit by the new
structure is that of pensioners who can use their Freedom Pass after 9
a.m. but need to pay the high cash rates when traveling to earlier
hospital and other medical appointments.

Prepay Oysters are available to crumblies too, I believe.

Indeed, I have a Freedom Pass but also have prepay oyster for early
journeys, very useful, plus I am not too crumbly just yet

--
Martin