Old September 3rd 03, 08:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Tube Info

Sam Holloway wrote:
On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 10:00:44 GMT, "Orienteer"
wrote:
Used the tube for the first time in ages yesterday. Met to Finchley
Road fine; Jubilee platform indicators showed all trains going to
Canary Wharf. Train itself said Stratford on the internal signs.
Obviously anyone wanting to go to Stratford would have been better
off changing at Bond St to the Central, but no info given by the
driver.

a) Aren't people big enough to find their own way round the network?

Many aren't. I suggest you spend a moment considering why your particular
academic background (same university and courses as me, as it happens) means
that you find such a task easier than some others do.
--
Richard J.