Old October 29th 05, 04:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Marratxi Marratxi is offline

Default Major Incident at Headstone Lane

"asdf" wrote in message
On 26 Oct 2005 11:19:32 -0700, "LimeStone"
wrote:
Excuse the maybe naive and somewhat depressing question, but does this
usually mean suicide or could it also be a 'normal' accident?

AIUI, yes and yes...

Thanks for the info, guys. I was particularly interested because my young
daughter was stranded on High St Kilburn station with no trains in either
direction and no information from station staff or illuminated signs or
loudspeakers !! Eventually she had to take a bus to Queens Park, Bakerloo to
Baker Street then Met to Harrow.
I find that Silverlink, who manage High St Kilburn station and the one at
Harrow & Wealdstone are very bad at giving information and even when they
do, the only announcements which can be understood are the pre-recorded ones
about station security.
Cheerz,
Baz