Old October 29th 05, 09:38 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
D7666 D7666 is offline

Default The Thameslink Planning Enquiry

Tony Polson wrote:

which would form part of an outer ring around London - in other words,
further out than the M25. It would broadly follow the existing A505
corridor.

Ahhh is that where it comes from.

I believe the route followed the supposedly abandoned "Ringway 3"

Could well be, I know it is an idea that been in the air (excuse the
pun) as formaing a possible airport link every since I moed to Luton in
1987 (aaarrgghh have I really been here 18 years).

--
Nick