Old October 30th 05, 10:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london
TKD TKD is offline

Default Can I buy an Oyster reader?

I know when my season ticket is to expire (despite having some prepay
credit on the card) because
a) I know when I bought it and it expires 1 year later
b) the Gold Record Card that comes with it also contains the expiry date.

Do shorter period cards not also have this information printed or do you not get a record card for
shorter period seasons?

I've had record cards for weekly, monthly and annual but only when I bought
them from some stations.

When I bought an annual online I got sent the Gold record card in the post
but not the weekly or monthlies.