Old October 30th 05, 08:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default About West London Tram

Bit of selective cut and pasting by you there I think. You
forgot the next bit:"The only enthusiasm came from 71 people living way
beyond the terminus, in Buckinghamshire.". Last time I looked 71 people
is not 30% of 16895. So I suspect this journalist is playing a bit
fast and loose with the facts. On an aside I'd also be interested
to know why TfL thought it appropriate to do the survey in 11
languages. If people can't be arsed to learnt the language of
the country they're living in why the hell should they be allowed to
give their views and perhaps influence people
who do give a **** about this place?

B2003