Old November 2nd 05, 10:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default About West London Tram

I'm not sure why you deserve a response, given the standard of English
in that last sentence, but it's probably because they are the very
people in Southall whose welfare you were concerned about in your

Never heard of a typo? And my god , what a patronising reply
for the people of Southall. You ever been there? I have on
numerous occasions and I've never met anyone there who
couldn't speak English. The only people who can't be
bothered to learn the language are the ones who really don't
give a toss about this country but just use the place as a
convenient location to wash up in. So **** them and their
opinions and TfL should not have wasted money translating
into 11 languages. Same goes for my local council and its
endless PC efforts in all its hopeless multi ligual booklets.

B2003