Old November 3rd 05, 10:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default Commuter Travel

On 2 Nov 2005 04:44:27 -0800, "Mizter T" wrote:

Roland Perry wrote:
I used to listen to the R4 "today" programme for the hour I drove to
work, and "PM"/"6-O-Clock News" on the way home.

My travel patterns vary but I've listened to both Today and PM whilst
commuting (I hate that word!) without the need for a car... there's
this great invention called a personal radio! Sony make some really
tiny (cigarette-lighter sized) FM personal radios. Obviously no good
for any subterranean travel though.

There was some talk a while back about setting up DAB reception in the
tubes... here's hoping!

--
James Farrar
. @gmail.com