Old November 6th 05, 02:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Howdon David Howdon is offline

Default Commuter Travel

Mark Brader wrote:
"Andy" writes:

Heres a questionnaire for a uni research report I'm undertaking ...

I was about to answer question 6 with "10 times a week" until I saw that
that wasn't one of the choices. To me "journey" means one way.

To be fair to him his question 4 says "Do you commute *to* a place of
work or a school of learning" (emphasis added)

And question 6 asks "How often do you make *this* journey" (emphasis added).

So he was explicitly not asking about the commute back from the place of
work.

--
To contact me take a davidhowdon and add a @yahoo.co.uk to the end.