Old November 6th 05, 09:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mark Brader Mark Brader is offline

Default Commuter Travel

Mark Brader:
I was about to answer question 6 with "10 times a week" until I saw that
that wasn't one of the choices. To me "journey" means one way.

David Howdon:
To be fair to him his question 4 says "Do you commute *to* a place of
work or a school of learning" (emphasis added)

Hah, so it does. However, since "commute" implies a repeated journey,
to me it *cannot* mean one way, except in a special context like "my
morning commute".

ObUTL: When did "workmen's fares" go away?
--
Mark Brader, Toronto | "I like work; it fascinates me. I can sit and