Old November 7th 05, 07:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Phil Richards Phil Richards is offline

Default privilege season Ticket

Christine wrote:

I tried to get it reissued at London Bridge LUL, only to be told they
no longer stock paper season tickets.

My last priv rate LUL season was issued (by Turnpike Lane) on gold annual
Travelcard stock!

On contatcing Oyster, I discover they do not issue Privilege Season
Tickets on Oyster and that LUL should still stock paper tickets for
the various Season Tickets not covered by Oyster.

Has anyone any idea why this is the case?

London Bridge LUL Ticket staff still insist they can not issue Season
Tickets on paper tickets any more!!!!

Presumably they have run out of paper stock rather than the system not
being able to handle priv rate season tickets any longer. Guess it might be
worth reminding them that help is available at the end of the phone with
all these sort of matters. Failing that, I would advise just go to another
LUL station and see what they have say, they all have access to the same
Season Ticket database.

--
Phil Richards
London, UK