Old November 8th 05, 10:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Phil Richards Phil Richards is offline

Default privilege season Ticket

Christine wrote:

As my Priv Season is only valid Zone 1 Tube/DLR, it can't be issued at
a National Station.

From January single zone Travelcards will disappear so in your case you'll
have to get a Zone 1 & 2. You should then be able to get that done through
a NR station.

The ticket staff at London Bridge LUL are not all that good. I have
had problems with them before.

I tend to have problems with LUL priv season re-issues. The last one was
getting a Zone 1 & 2 extended to cover Zone 3 when I moved. You wouldn't
believe the hassle I had to go through....

--
Phil Richards
London, UK