Old November 9th 05, 08:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit
Jonathan Stott Jonathan Stott is offline

Default New book: Underground Maps After Beck by Maxwell Roberts

Mike Cawood, HND BIT wrote:

http://capitaltransport.com/New%20Site/Main.htm

Great collection of London tube maps. I haven't read the text yet, but

know Maxwell Roberts and am sure it will be excellent.

Nice books but as is usual for transport books they are grossly over
priced.

Probably because of the small print runs. Anyway, my copy is on order
(and I might be able to get my University to pay for them seeing as they
are relevant to my academic research).

--
Jonathan Stott
Canterbury Weather: http://www.canterburyweather.co.uk/