Old November 9th 05, 09:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit
Jonathan Stott Jonathan Stott is offline

Default New book: Underground Maps After Beck by Maxwell Roberts

Pat Ricroft wrote:

I look forward to a full review in due course!

Perhaps along the following lines:
"A brave attempt to render the full glory of the developing Tube map
over five decades, but sadly let down by the printers, who were unable
to reproduce the proper shade of brown for the Bakerloo line in the
1967 map."

Most likely But I'm particularly interested in the subtleties of
design which I guess you don't really notice day-to-day.

BTW, I'm doing research into drawing maps like these, so any insight is
worth following up for my thesis

--
Jonathan Stott
Canterbury Weather: http://www.canterburyweather.co.uk/