Old November 9th 05, 12:18 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] airsmoothed@hotmail.com is offline

Default Wanted: Rails Through The Clay

MIG wrote:
John Band wrote:
Hello all -

I'm trying to get a copy of Rails Through The Clay by Croome & Jackson
(http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...93545-2550834),
since it's by all accounts the definitive Tube book. However, I can't find a
copy online for less than £75, which strikes me as a bit steep. Indeed, if
demand is so strong that people are willing to pay £75 for it, it sounds
like time for a 3rd edition...

Anyone got any leads on how to get a copy (1993 edition ideally) for a more
sensible price?

Cheers,

--
John Band
astic - delete iastic to reply

Try the search on
http://used.addall.com. checking today I can see 3
copies, cheapest about 33USD - in Denmark......

Yeah, me too. I put in a request on Amazon, and it expired with
nothing matching. Maybe my price was too low.