Old September 6th 03, 06:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default Video 125 Piccadilly

In article , CJG
writes
In message , Andrew P Smith
writes
but he is probably taking a risk by doing it as it probably breaches
H&S regs etc.

Why? If the camera is just sitting their recording and as long as it
didn't distract him in anyway I don't see the problem? And if these
videos are already on sale then I don't see how their could be a
security risk. Although Im sure H&S have some stupid little rule to
stop it?

Yes I expect H&S do have some rule to stop it.
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this