Old November 10th 05, 06:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Christine Christine is offline

Default privilege season Ticket

On Tue, 8 Nov 2005 11:35:11 +0000, Phil Richards
wrote:

Christine wrote:

As my Priv Season is only valid Zone 1 Tube/DLR, it can't be issued at
a National Station.

From January single zone Travelcards will disappear so in your case you'll
have to get a Zone 1 & 2. You should then be able to get that done through
a NR station.

The ticket staff at London Bridge LUL are not all that good. I have
had problems with them before.

I tend to have problems with LUL priv season re-issues. The last one was
getting a Zone 1 & 2 extended to cover Zone 3 when I moved. You wouldn't
believe the hassle I had to go through....

Well London Bridge LUL have finally found Season Ticket Blanks,
however, I've yet to find a member of ticket staff who can reissue my
ticket so that the gates can read it. Keeps coming up Code 11...Out of
Date, although the ticket clearly shows on it, that it is in date!!!
On 3rd reissue, will get it reissued again tomorrow!!!!!!!!