Old November 10th 05, 08:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default My pigs-ear of a post concerning Zone 6

Apologies to all on uk.t.l for my making a complete pigs ear of a new
post.

I forgot to cross-post it to uk.railway, so replied to my own post with
an explaination at the top of that reply, then posted that - having
once again forgotten to actually add uk.railway to the list of
newsgroups to post to.

Double doh. I think I was somewhat too eager to break a usenet
'exclusive' story (as it were).

Pls go easy on me, I'm a relative newbie. And yes, I know Google Groups
isn't ideal, but I use several machines over the course of a month so a
newsreader on each would be impractical, so it's that or nothing. I
guess, given my triplicate posting performance just now, some of you
may prefer nothing!