Old September 6th 03, 10:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ben Nunn Ben Nunn is offline

Default Video 125 website (was: Video 125 Piccadilly)

Unless I'm very much mistaken, it was Joe Patrick
), in message
who said:
Mind you, it is possibly the most poorly designed, inaccessible
website anyone has ever managed to create.

In my work, I frequently use it as a 'worst case' example when
training people.

The text doesnt fit into the images, the images overlap and text is
covered by Images.

Most of the text _is_ actually an image.

It's truly the most horrendous thing I've seen on the web - and in that
regard it's up against some stiff competition.

If I wasn't so busy in the real world, I'd offer to design and build them a
basic, attractive, and accessible website for free, because I do really like
their products, and they're not doing a good sales job at all with that
site.

BTN