Old November 11th 05, 03:14 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
M J Forbes M J Forbes is offline

Default Wanted: Rails Through The Clay

John Band wrote:

I'm trying to get a copy of Rails Through The Clay by Croome & Jackson
(http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...993545-2550834

Sorry for a bit of a late reply, but Ealing Library (the main one in
the Broadway Shopping Centre) had a copy of this when I last visited a
few months ago. I know that the OP seemed to be actually wanting to
purchase a copy, but if it's purely for a few week's reference, and
you're in the area, this may be worth looking at (or, of course, try
your local library!)

Cheers

Matt
Salisbury (ex-Ealing)