Old November 11th 05, 08:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dockland Dockland is offline

Default RM Heritage Routes

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:39:11 -0000, wrote:

Can one assume the much-vaunted Routemaster "heritage" routes will be
starting as planned on Monday 14th? Has anyone seen any timetables or
publicity regarding these? Any idea where they will turn/stand at the
end of the routes or what the official timings are - "09:30" is a bit
vague, unless they do actually run on an exact clockface timetable and
both routes commence from both ends at this exact time?

I have seen a LT livered Routemaster running along the 15 route on a
couple of days earlier this week, with lots of people with hi-vis jackets
onboard. Presumably these have been training/testing runs. I also seen
them stood on Whitehall Place. At Tower I guess they would stand at
Goodmans Yard as there is a bus stand round there that never seems to be
used.

As an aside does anyone know when that little link road will be open to
let re-route 15s from byward street to Gt Tower St will be opened? It's
been ready and blocked off for months now.