Old November 13th 05, 10:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Matthew Dickinson Matthew Dickinson is offline

Default Oystercard at Bank DLR

The validators at the entrance to the Bank DLR departure platform are
now working, with a notice by them saying that you're liable to a
penatly fare if you don't touch in on them when using Oyster PAYG.

They are set to Enter only, unlike all other interchange validators.
Touching in on them did not show on my journey history.

There seems to be no provision to touch out when arriving at Bank DLR.
I also couldn't find any interchange validators at Canning Town when
changing to the Jubilee.

I can't see the reason to have them at Bank as anyone travelling from
Bank DLR should have touched in somehere on the tube (not necessarily
the case at Canning Town or Stratford)