Old September 7th 03, 07:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
df df is offline

Default thankfully no motorways in Islington!

nmtop40 wrote in message
om...
"df" wrote in message

Liverpool Road is technically part of a 20mph zone, and such zone have
to be self-enforced with traffic calming. Why they made the speed
limit on that road 20mph I have no idea.

Where does it say 20mph zone?

daveF

Well it says so on the entrance from Holloway Road, plus I believe
from the entrance into Theberton Street from Upper Street and that
into Mackenzie Road off Caledonian Road, the 3 most common ways from
which I enter that road.

This must be a 'suggested' speed limit otherwise they would have to erected
speed limit signs in every entrance to Liverpool Road for people to obey the
permit speed limit.

daveF