Old November 15th 05, 12:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Alex Alex is offline

Default suspicious behaviour patterns

Lard Arse wrote:
But there's one problem to all these "security" measures. A terrorist
doesn't have to get a bomb on the train to destroy it. There are thousands
of miles of track on which it can be placed and it can't all be watched. It
doesn't even have to be on the track to destroy a train. They can just ram a
car bomb into the train at a vulnerable point. There are so many ways.

They don't need to get into the network. At peak times there'll be more
people queueing to get past the gates, sniffer dogs etc that there'll be
waiting for a train, so they can just join the queue outside the
security measures.

I guess it's modelled on the successful way we've managed to keep drugs
out of high security prisons...uh, I mean the whole of the UK.