Old September 8th 03, 03:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Thomas Payne Thomas Payne is offline

Default Student Oyster

On filling in my student photocard form today, I was intrigued to see
a section requesting an Oyster card security question. This suggests
that they may be issuing a combined photocard and Oyster to students,
as mentioned in a TfL document previously. This makes sense as a
student photocard is printed on plastic, rather than a piece of card
with the photo stuck on.

I wonder if this will happen immediately, or if they are just covering
themselves for a later launch?