Old September 8th 03, 07:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Colin McKenzie Colin McKenzie is offline

Default Lovely Bus Drivers

Joe Patrick wrote:
I was on the 205 on Wednesday and there was a cyclist in the bus lane and
just as the bus got behind him he started beeping. The cyclist got off his
bike, put it by the bus and started shouting at the driver. I felt like
going down to the driver asking him what the .. he was doing. Just as the
driver was pulling off after the cyclist was on his way, the driver overtook
really close and the cyclist banged on the doors causing the bus to stop
suddenly and the doors to open.

If you know date and time, please report this dangerous driver to his
management (a description of him may help if the route is frequent).

Colin McKenzie