Old November 18th 05, 12:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Paul is offline

Default RM Heritage Routes

I also see they say "All the buses used date from 1960-1964". Does that
mean the end for the RMLs which apart from the initial batch of 24 date
from 1965 to 1968? Anyone seen one on a heritage route? I see the poster
shows and RML on the 9, though.

2760 was used yesterday and will be used this weekend as well. According to
MD of Stagecoach London at present they have only 5 repainted buses for a
PVR of 5 so 2760 is the cover. Two more RMs due on the road next week so
2760 use will be rarer

For trivia fans the bus in the poster is 2602 and was used for the photos in
early October before any of the RM's were available for the publicity shots

Paul