Old November 19th 05, 10:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Tom Robinson Tom Robinson is offline

Default SWT Trains through East Putney today

Saw a SWT train going through East Putney today while I was waiting
for the district line up to Edgware Road. Came up the ramp from the
Waterloo-Richmond line and went off down towards Wimbledon. I know
they can do this sometimes but it's not something you see very often,
anyone know why this was? Was it related to yesterday's cable fire at
Clapham Junc.?

--

remove 'spamfree.' to respond