Old September 9th 03, 01:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default Oyster coincidence?

Mike Bristow wrote:

In article ,
Dave Newt wrote:
Happens regularly at Blackhorse Road and Walthamstow Central, though
have had it less often at South Kensington (this is probably not
relevant, these just happen to be the stations I use all the time).

More cheating scum live around there, so they've reduced the time the
gate is open for?

Possibly, and no, respectively!

Anyway, I think I have rarely been tailgated there in twelve months. Far
more common in Zone 1, in my experience.

As an aside I saw - I /think/ - someone tailgating through the
barriers yesterday. At the Dartford crossing, in a car! Wasn't
really paying attention, so I'm not sure.

I bet those Smart cars could do it quite easily!