Old November 20th 05, 01:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default SWT Trains through East Putney today

In article ,
(Tom Robinson) wrote:

Saw a SWT train going through East Putney today while I was waiting
for the district line up to Edgware Road. Came up the ramp from the
Waterloo-Richmond line and went off down towards Wimbledon. I know
they can do this sometimes but it's not something you see very often,
anyone know why this was? Was it related to yesterday's cable fire at
Clapham Junc.?

It's a regular empty stock route to East Wimbledon depot. I see trains
pass through quite often while I wait for trains at East Putney.

--
Colin Rosenstiel