Old November 24th 05, 01:28 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default Routing enquiry - Fleet to London Terminals

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 23:26:38 GMT, Phil Clark
wrote:

Try http://www.davros.org/rail/routeing-guide.html and
http://www.atoc.org/rsp/Routeing%20Guide/enrg.htm

Thanks. Clive's site seems to add Blackfriars to the list of possible
London termini; the Atoc site I'm not quite sure I understand... but I
will persevere!

That's odd; Blackfriars isn't shown on any of the relevant maps. For
some reason CORE is adding a superfluous cross-London transfer to
Blackfriars onto the end of each route. (The ticket is probably not
even valid for cross-London transfer.)

London Bridge isn't shown either, but CORE finds routes to it (via
Waterloo East); maybe it's recently been removed from map WR?