Old November 24th 05, 11:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mal Mal is offline

Default No staff on gatelines (again)

When was last time?

"Chris!" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mal wrote:

I am sure there is someone in there somewhere. If not HMRI would be very
interested.
Take times next time it happens, post it and i'll look into it. I only
say
that as i'm confident if i ask they will tell me its all ok.......

There may well be someone in there somewhere but when the curtains down
there is no way of contacting them - the glass is so thick that banging
on it does nothing and when I had a problem in the past the information
button was ignored. I have complained about the lack of staff at this
station before (e.g. when I was the only person on the platform and
there was a huge unattended bag I had to wait until I got further down
the line to report it)