Old November 25th 05, 03:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Chris! Chris! is offline

Default No staff on gatelines (again)

Mal wrote:

When was last time?

I don't remember the exact dates (although I presume my complaints were
logged when, for example, I reported an unattended bag at East Putney
but actually reported it at South Kensington - complete with lack of
staff explanation)

Due to the continuing problems on the Wimbledon line and the
unpredictability of journey times I have been cycling most days for the
past 5 months so I am unlikely to see this happen often enough to get a
good picture of exactly how frequently it happens.

Chris