Old November 26th 05, 10:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Brimstone Brimstone is offline

Default Good Luck, Paul Corfield

Paul Corfield wrote:
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 10:35:07 +0000 (UTC), "Brimstone"
wrote:

Paul Corfield wrote:
As they say - we are in interesting times.

It's not really that bad ... is it?

I was referring to how the succession may happen.

I was referring to the alleged ancient Chinese curse, "May you live in
interesting times". :-)

I then read this

http://www.guardian.co.uk/transport/...650614,00.html

which added another possible angle to what has been going on. IMO the
succession will either be incredibly smooth or will be a fractious
mess. We'll wait and see.

Indeed. Let's just hope the system doesn't suffer as a result.